We do have an opening for CRO-Analyst
Experience:- 1+ Years
Location:- Mumbai (BKC)
Position:- Permanent Position
- Responsible for real-time analysis and delivery of recurring tasks including account validation, new contact review, key contact targeting efforts and duplicate merges.
- Prepares project work for quality review by shift supervisors.
- Processes new Salesforce data being generated in response to central marketing efforts.
- Executes general short and long-term data cleansing processes to increase overall data quality.
- Assesses data requests submitted by users and responds or escalates as appropriate.
- Supports additional revenue generation programs beyond Salesforce such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Performs research assignments related to CRO programs as necessary.
- Willing to work in UK shift as per business requirements.
- University degree [B.Sc. IT /BCA/MCA] with any CRM or equivalent data experience (internships acceptable).
- Proficiency in Excel 2016 including pivot tables and other advanced features.
- Working knowledge of MS Access, SQL preferred.
- Proficiency in internet research to verify company and professional information through open resources.
- Knowledge of online databases such as Capital IQ that contain company profile data preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via email and client calls as required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Analytics Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent